Importing A Mysql Database
What does importing a MySQL database do?
Importing a MySQL database allows you to import the tables from a different database into the select one.
- Login to cPanel by doing one of the following: using the login information provided in the Web Hosting Information email or using the CPanel shortcut in the Billing Area
- Once you are in cPanel search for phpMyAdmin and proceed to click on the appropriate result.
- In the sidebar select the database you would like to import the tables into.
- In the navigation bar navigate to the Import section.
- In the Browse your computer: input, find the
.sqlfile of the database you want to import.
- In the Format field ensure SQL is selected.
- Proceed to click the Go button to start the importing process.