Creating A Subdomain
What is a Subdomain?
A subdomain is a domain that is a part of your primary domain. An example of this is
Changing a subdomain would change
- Login to CPanel by doing one of the following: using the login information provided in the Web Hosting Information email or using the CPanel shortcut in the Billing Area
- Once you are in CPanel search for Subdomains in the search bar and click on the appropriate result.
- In the Subdomain field input your desired domain prefix, for example:
- In the Domain drop down menu select the domain you wish to add the subdomain to.
- In the Document Root field input the location of the page you want the subdomain to link to, for example