Creating A Redirect
What are redirects?
When you navigate to a redirected webpage it will transfer you to either a different location in that website or an entirely different website.
If you've added a redirect and it doesn't appear to be working, please clear your web browsers cache. If you have removed a redirect and it is still redirecting, please clear your web browsers cache.
- Login to cPanel by doing one of the following: using the login information provided in the Web Hosting Information email or using the CPanel shortcut in the Billing Area
- Once you are in cPanel search for Redirects and proceed to click on the appropriate result.
- In the Type field choose whether you would like a permanent or a temporary redirect. A temporary redirect will not update the users bookmarks.
- In the https?://(www.)? field select the domain or subdomain you would like to redirect from.
- In the / field input the filepath you would like to redirect from.
- In the Redirects to field input where you would like to redirect the user to.
- Finally in the www. redirection: field, select the applicable choice. If you're unsure, leave it as the default option.
- Proceed to click Add.
This for example, would redirect users attempting to access