Adding Addon Domains
What are addon domains?
Addon domains allow you to use multiple domains on one web hosting package.
Preparing your domain
Please ensure that you have updated your domains nameservers with your domain provider to:
- Login to cPanel by doing one of the following: using the login information provided in the Web Hosting Information email or using the CPanel shortcut in the Billing Area
- Once you are in cPanel search for Addon Domains and proceed to click on the appropriate result.
- In the New Domain Name text field input the domain you are trying to add as an addon domain, please ensure you have purchased this domain from a domain provider of your choice.
- Once you have done that, click out of the New Domain Name text field and allow the other fields to autofill.
- Proceed to click the Add Domain button.