Changing Php Version
What does changing the PHP version allow you to do?
Changing the PHP version allows you to specify PHP version for the root domain or any sub-domains, doing this allows you to run PHP applications that require an older or a newer PHP version. PHP 5.6 and PHP 7 are the most commonly used - these are listed as ea-php56 or ea-php70 in the MultiPHP Manager.
What's the default PHP Version?
We deploy each web hosting account with PHP 7.0 by default.
How to change the PHP version of your website
- Login to CPanel by doing one of the following: using the login information provided in the Web Hosting Information email or using the CPanel shortcut in the Billing Area
- Once you are in CPanel search for MultiPHP Manager in the search bar and click on the appropriate result.
- From here, tick the box next to the domain/subdomain that you want to change the PHP version for.
- To the right of the panel click the drop down and select the PHP version you want to change the ticked domains/subdomains to.
- Example: ea-php56 = PHP 5.6, ea-php70 = PHP 7.0
- Click Apply.