Changing The Gamemode
In order to change to a certain gamemode, you must have that gamemode within the
garrysmod/gamemodes directory for this to work.
- Navigate to the Game Panel and proceed to login.
- Click on Game Services button and if prompted select the server you would like to change the gamemode of.
- Navigate to the Commandline Manager.
- Click on Custom Commandlines.
- Click on the New button to create a new commandline.
- Ensure you tick at least the default boxes as shown in the example below.
- In the Gamemode field input the folder name of the gamemode that you installed, this can be found in
- Restart your server.