Installing Gmsv Cloudauthx
What is it and what does it do?
The gmsv_cloudauthx module is a dll that allows Clockwork gamemodes to run correctly. Currently we don't allow the installation of DLL files manually for security reasons, so this is the only way for the gmsv_cloudauthx module to be installed. If there are any errors when installing or the gmsv_cloudauthx module we provide is out of date please contact us in a ticket and we will resolve this as soon as possible.
How do I install the module?
- Login to the Game Panel using the login information provided in the Garry's Mod Server Hosting Information email.
- Click on Game Services button and if prompted select the server you would like to install the DLL to.
- Navigate to the Mod Manager.
- Find gmsv_cloudauthx under the Modules category.
- Click the Install button.
- Restart your server.