How To Enable The Spawning Of Vehicles In Darkrp
What does enabling the spawning of vehicles do?
It allows the group of users you specified in the settings file to spawn entities from the Vehicles tab in the spawn menu.
Method (Game Panel)
- Navigate to the Game Panel and proceed to login.
- Click on the Game Services button and if prompted select the server you would like to enable the spawning of vehicles on.
- Navigate to the File Manager.
- Navigate to the
garrysmod/addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_configand proceed to edit the settings.lua file.
- Once editing the file, press CTRL+F and search for:
- Scroll down to the highlighted line.
- Please refer to the Value Options section below that described what the different numbers mean.
- By default the value of
GM.Config.adminvehicleswill be 3, change it to the value you would like according to the Value Options section below.
- Proceed to click the Save button in the navigation bar.
- Navigate back to the Game Panel's homepage and proceed to click Restart.
0 - This allows everyone to spawn vehicles. 1 - Allows admins or higher to spawn vehicles. 2 - Allows Superadmins or higher to spawn vehicles. 3 - Allows the spawning of vehicles via the RCON only.