Enabling Npc Spawning In Darkrp
Method (Game Panel)
- Navigate to the Game Panel and proceed to login.
- Click on the Game Services button and if prompted select the server you would like to enable the spawning of NPCs on.
- Navigate to the File Manager.
- Navigate to the
garrysmod/addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_configand proceed to edit the settings.lua file.
- Once editing the file, press CTRL+F and search for:
- Scroll down to the highlighted line.
- Please refer to the Value Options section below that described what the different numbers mean.
- By default the value of
GM.Config.adminnpcswill be 3, change it to the value you would like according to the Value Options section below.
- Proceed to click the Save button in the navigation bar.
- Navigate back to the Game Panel's homepage and proceed to click Restart.
0 - This allows everyone to spawn NPCs. 1 - Allows admins or higher to spawn NPCs. 2 - Allows Superadmins or higher to spawn NPCs. 3 - Allows the spawning of NPCs via the RCON only.