Disabling Vehicle Collisions
What does this script do?
It disables the collisions between players and vehicles, as a result players can walk through vehicles and take no damage from impact. This is the most effective way of mitigating the ability for cars to kill players.
- Navigate to the Game Panel and proceed to login.
- Click on Game Services button and if prompted select the server you would like to disable vehicle collisions on.
- Navigate to the File Manager.
- From there, proceed to navigate to the
- Create a file titled
- Proceed to paste the following script in:
hook.Add("PlayerSpawnedVehicle","DisableCollisionVehicle", function(ply, ent) if IsValid(ent) then ent:SetCollisionGroup(COLLISION_GROUP_WEAPON) end end)
- Click the Save button.
- Navigate back to the Game Panel.
- Restart your server.