Disabling Default Darkrp Jobs
Why should I disable default DarkRP jobs?
Disabling the default DarkRP jobs could be something you want to do if you have made a different gamemode of some sort. In example; StarWarsRP, PoliceRP, etc.
- Navigate to our Game Panel and proceed to login.
- Click on the Game Services button and if prompted select the server you would like to disable the default jobs for.
- Navigate to the File Manager.
- Navigate to the
garrysmod/addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_configand proceed to edit the
- Once you're editing the file, press CTRL+F and search for
- Find the jobs that you wish to disable within this section, these jobs are mapped by their command.
- When you have the jobs you wish to disable, change the value at the end of the line from
true. This will disable the job, if you wish to re-enable the job again then change the value from
- Once you have altered the jobs, click the save button. You will be directed to the file manager again.
- Restart your server, after this process is finished, the jobs will be disabled on launch.