I Can't See A Service As A Subuser
What is a Sub-Users?
Sub-Users are users that you, as the person paying for the product, can control. You are given an array of permissions you can give them, such as access to the gamepanel for that service.
- Navigate to the Game Panel and proceed to login.
- Navigate to Sub Users by clicking the tab on the left side of your screen.
- Edit the Sub User that is experience the issue.
- Navigate to Game/Voice Service Permissions.
- Tick the Access to service box and click Save.
- Ask the Sub User to reload their page.