Adding Sub Users On The Gamepanel
What are Sub-Users?
Sub-Users are users that you, as the person paying for the product, can control. You are given an array of permissions you can give them, such as access to the gamepanel for that service.
Any damage caused by a sub-user is your responsibility, it's highly advised you don't give sub-users to people unless you can put your full trust in them.
- Navigate to the Game Panel and proceed to login.
- Navigate to Create a Sub User by clicking the button on the left side of your screen.
- Proceed to input a username and password for the sub-user.
- In the Profile tab you can fill out any personal information regarding the Sub User - however this isn't required.
- In the Game/Voice Service Permissions you can provide the sub-user with various permissions.
- Click the Service drop-down and select the server you want to tweak the sub-users permissions for.
- Apply the permissions you want to the user to have.
- In order for the sub-user to access the gamepanel they must have the Access to this service permission.
- Once you have tweaked the permissions to your liking, proceed to click the Save button along the red bar.
- The sub-user will be able to sign in to your service at the Game Panel.