Changing The Rcon Password
What is the RCon?
The RCon is the remote console usable with many games built on source, such as Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
The RCon allows you to run commands on your server remotely.
- Navigate to the Game Panel and proceed to login.
- Click on Game Services button and if prompted select the server you would like to change the RCon password of.
- Navigate to the Commandline Manager.
- Create a new custom commandline or edit your current one.
- Tick and select the box to the left of the RCon Password field if it is not selected already.
- Input your desired RCon password into the text field.
- Click Save.
- Restart your server.